POP UP SHOP
You can see, feel and smell our extensive Ecostainable range at any of our Pop Up Shops on Geelong's Bellarine Peninsula and throughout south western Victoria...
Ecostainable has a permanent Pop Up Shop in the Wooltrack Store, in our home town of Lismore - 28 High Street, Lismore, Vic, 3324.
Opening Hours -
Tuesday to Friday 11am to 4pm.
Saturday 10am to 2pm.
Please call 1800 870 100 to make an appointment outside of these hours, or if there is no one in attendance.
We bring the range to you when we are out and about with Ecostainable @ Market!
- Golden Plains Farmers Market is on the First Saturday of the Month. You'll find us at 22 Byron Street, Bannockburn, 3331.
- Barwon Heads Market is on the Last Saturday of the Month. You'll find us inside the Barwon Heads Hall, Hitchcock Ave, Barwon Heads, 3227.
- Inverleigh Produce Market is on the Third Sunday of the Month but is Seasonal from Sept - March. You'll find us at Lawson's Park, High Street, Inverleigh, 3321.
- Aireys Inlet Market is primarily seasonal and our upcoming markets are: Sunday March 10 and Sunday June 9, both long weekends. You'll find us outside at the front of the the Aireys Inlet Community Hall, 6 Great Ocean Road, Aireys Inlet, 3231.
- Geelong Vegan Market runs throughout the year and offers a variety of vegan friendly food and products. We attend on the 4th Saturday of the 5 week months, which in 2019 is June 22, August 24 and November 23.
Call us on 1800 870 100 to confirm our attendance - especially if you are making a special trip or wanting to purchase anything in bulk.
Ecostainable - Changing the world, one home at a time.