Alocasia Dwarf Calidora - 120mm
Ecostainable Plants + Pots
House plants might be back in vogue, but they never lost their abilities to purify the air, look awesome and make you feel good! We've introduced a range of easy maintenance house plants to help reduce toxins and purify the air in the home. Our Plants and Pots are pick up in store only.
- Plants make fabulous gifts, especially for that someone who seems to have everything - if they love plants, they can never have too many!!
- Alocasia dwarf calidora are also known as dwarf elephant ear, and originate from Asia.
- Water only when the top 2cm of soil is dry. They do like an occasional spray with water to simulate their natural tropical environment.
- Being a tropical plant, they don't like the cold.
- Like being inside, but not in direct sunlight.
- Fertilise every six months, following the fertiliser's on packet instructions.
- Comes in a 120mm pot and fits the 120mm Sand Ceramic Pot or Sahara basket.
Save 10% when you buy a plant and pot/basket together.
REMINDER - Our plants are pick up in store only, so come for a drive to see us and check out our range whilst your picking up your goodies.
Whilst you are here there are a number of things you can do in Lismore.
Relax and grab a coffee or a bite to eat at one of our cafes.
- The Birdcage Cafe in High Street, opposite the toilets.
- The Blue Yabby Cafe - think Milk Bar, with a great range of 'fast foods'
- The Fairway Coffee and Eatery in the Golf Clubrooms, Hamilton Highway at the Western end of town. Whilst you are there you can see our new Water Tower Mural - bring your clubs for a round!
Take a Drive out to Lake Tooliorook and enjoy the view of Mount Elephant across the water. Overnight camping also available.
During Summer our Pool is a must! Bring the family and stay at the Brown's Waterhole Caravan Park.
The kids can stretch their legs and have a play at the playground next to our historic steam train engine.
Thirsty for something heavier? The Lismore Pub is right up on the corner - you can't miss it.
Our Newsagency and Post Office have an extensive range of goods, as does Vaggy's Foodworks over the road.
The Wooltrack Store is one of Lismore's oldest stores, pop in and see their range of wool based products and gifts.
Ten minutes west and you'll come to Derrinallum where you can put the walking shoes on and climb Mount Elephant. Most Sundays you can actually drive up to and explore the Visitor Centre.
Believe it or not, there is more than what you'd think in Lismore!