If You Care - Parchment Baking Paper
If You Care
If You Care Parchment Baking Paper, made from unbleached, FSC paper is fully compostable. Coated in mineral silicon (derived from sand) to ensure a non-stick surface, the Parchment Baking Paper is idea for all baking and cooking.
- Compostable baking paper helps keep food wastes out of landfill. Food waste in landfill creates Methane - a toxic Greenhouse Gas, that contributes to Ozone Layer depletion.
- Microwave safe and oven proof up to 220oC.
- One 19.8m roll will create 50-70 sheets, approximately 30-40cm long (tear/cut yourself).
- Sheets can also be reused.
- Tear into small pieces to help with composting.
- Vegan friendly.
- Packaged in recycled cardboard, which can be recycled or torn into small pieces for the compost.
- Made in Finland.