ONYA Recycled Produce Bags (8pk) - Purple
So you have remembered your reusable bags, but still need to use plastic for your fruit ‘n’ veg…..Not any more! ONYA have come up with the Recycled Produce Bags - a must have for plastic free shopping!
- The brightly coloured purple pouch contains strong reusable bags made from recycled plastic drink bottles (rPET) which can each carry up to 2 kilos of produce.
- Slightly larger than disposable plastic produce bags, the bags feature a gussett and draw string tie.
- Weighing just 10 grams per bag, they are lightweight but strong.
- See through mesh bags allow shop assistants to know exactly what’s inside at a glance.
- Use the bags as a ‘colander’ to wash newly purchased fruit ‘n’ veg, drain and dry.
- Use your produce bags to store your fruit ‘n’ veg in the fridge – plastic bags cause ‘sweating’ making the life cycle of your produce much shorter.
- Fruit can be hung in your produce bags in the pantry to increase produce longevity.
Other handy uses for your reusable produce bags:
- Can be used when purchasing bulk produce such as: nuts, grains, rice and lentils etc
- Laundry bag.
- Nut Milk bag.