Parker 29L Safety Razor - Lavender
Parker's 29L Pink Safety Razor has a luscious feminine look. The long thin handle with texture, makes shaving in the shower with wet soapy hands a breeze. Parker's traditional butterfly twist-to-open design, used with a quality blade, will deliver a smooth and comfortable shave every time!
Considered the best safety razors since 1973, Parker safety razors are manufactured to precise specifications to ensure a gentle and safe shaving experience.
- Butterfly 'twist-to-open' function makes changing blades easy and safe.
- Textured and non slip handle making in shower use safe
- Lavender annodised chrome plated handle
- Genuine Brass Frame
- Great for beginners and experienced wet shavers
- Blades are sold separately - Ecostainable recommend Shark Stainless Steel Blades.
- Made in India
- Length: 11.2cm
- Weight: 82g
All safety razors and refill blades are extremely sharp, please keep out of reach of children and take care with all use.
At some stage, your razor blade will need replacing and you'll need to dispose/recycle the old one. The best way to 'collect' your blades is to create a blade bank. Some great ideas include:
- a money box from an opp shop or a '$2' shop.
- an old jar with a tight sealable lid.
- a small tin with liquid content - cut a slit in the lid, drain, rinse with water and allow to dry.
- a small old paint/ milo tin with a slot in the lid.
When your blade bank is full you could try the following locations for disposal closest to your location.
- https://www.safesharps.org.au/ - We have found this site works best if you reside in NSW.
- Check with you local council - some councils even provide sharps containers.
- Ask at your local chemist.