Parker 76R Safety Razor - Black
The black Parker 76R Safety Razor is in the 'heavy weight' class of safety razors ensuring a strong grip on the handle. Parker's traditional butterfly twist-to-open design, used with a quality blade, will deliver a smooth and comfortable shave every time.
Considered the best safety razors since 1973, Parker safety razors are manufactured to precise specifications to ensure a gentle and safe shaving experience.
- Textured and non slip handle making in shower use safe.
- Butterfly 'twist-to-open' makes changing blades quick, simple and safe.
- Frame made from genuine brass with a black annodized chrome plated handle.
- Great for a shaver with a strong grip or large hand.
- Suitable for beginners and experienced wet shavers.
- Blades are sold separately - Ecostainable recommend Shark Stainless Steel Blades.
- Made in India.
- Length: 10.1cm.
- Weight: 113g.
All safety razors and refill blades are extremely sharp, please keep out of reach of children and take care with all use.
At some stage, your razor blade will need replacing and you'll need to dispose/recycle the old one. The best way to 'collect' your blades is to create a blade bank. Some great ideas include:
- a money box from an opp shop or a '$2' shop.
- an old jar with a tight sealable lid.
- a small tin with liquid content - cut a slit in the lid, drain, rinse with water and allow to dry.
- a small old paint/ milo tin with a slot in the lid.
When your blade bank is full you could try the following locations for disposal closest to your location.
- https://www.safesharps.org.au/ - We have found this site works best if you reside in NSW.
- Check with you local council - some councils even provide sharps containers.
- Ask at your local chemist.