The Grampians Goods Co. Travel Tin Candle - Lemon & Basil
The Grampians Goods Co.
The Grampians Goods Co. products are inspired by the rugged grandeur of the Grampians in Australia's Western Victoria, and features the majestic Mt. Sturgeon on it's label. The Grampians Goods Co. Travel Tin Candles use 100% pure essential oil blends to create a bespoke scent where ever you may be.
Lemon and Basil is the candle for energy. The energising blend of Lemon essential oil cleanses the air, improves mood and concentration and combined with basil, helps fight fatigue.
Hand poured using eco-friendly soy wax, the Grampians Goods Co. candles are clean burning, non toxic - free from lead or other carcinogens.
The Travel Tin candle will provide approximately 28 hours burn time.
The Grampians Goods Co. refuse to compromise when it comes to the purity of their product and as a result, depending on the weather, it may appear to sweat. This is not a defect, but rather your guarantee that their product is 100% natural and contains not chemical additives.
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLE
- On first use, allow the wax to melt to the edge of the tin to form an even burn. This is called a memory burn!
- Always keep the candle wick trimmed to approx. 5mm to maximise burn time.
- Do not burn your candle for longer than 3 hours at a time.
- Store your candle in a cool & dry place to minimise sweating.
- Use a candle snuffer or wick dipper to extinguish your candle to avoid the smell of smoke.