Maxim Descaler - Bulk
Tri Nature Maxim Descaler is an essential non-toxic cleaner for all dishwashers, washing machines, urns, kettles, or coffee machines. Derived from sugar cane acids, Maxim removes unsightly hard water scale, and prevents build up and clogging in pipes, pumps and drums.
- Bulk 5L bottles are more cost effective and save packaging.
- Ecostainable recommends you use Maxim Descaler before changing to Tri Nature's dishwashing or laundry powders to remove residues left from supermarket detergents and other toxic contaminations. Start with a clean and fresh machine!
- Leaves stainless steel bright and clean without the need for aggressive cleaning.
- Gets right into the pipes and pumps of each machine to clean and improve performance.
- Brilliant economy - only need 50ml per machine clean = 20 cleans per 1lt bottle.
- Bottles are completely recyclable.
- Ecostainable recommends purchasing the 30ml Pump with your first 5L bottle to avoid overuse of concentrate.
AUSTRALIAN MADE | NO PHOSPHATES | NO NITRATES | NO PETROCHEMICALS | NO ANIMAL TESTING
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Laundry and dishwashing machines - add 50ml onto floor of machine and run through an empty normal wash and rinse cycle using hot water.
Kettles - add 50ml and fill with cold water. Bring to boil and leave for 10min. Rinse well.
Coffee machines - use 50ml per litre of water and use according to machine instructions.
Suitable for use in grey water and septic systems.
Made from ETHICALLY SOURCED plant based materials.
Packaged in recyclable plastic.
DOES NOT contain harsh chemical ingredients, caustic alkalis, petroleum hydrocarbons, SLS, toxic colours or fragrances, parabens, or formaldehyde.
For a full list of ingredients, download the product information here.