Body Wash - Blood Orange - Bulk
Tri Nature's Blood Orange Body Wash is a soap free, pH balanced, plant based formula to cleanse and moisturise the skin with each wash. Ideal for skin sensitivities and the vibrant fragrance blend of sweet citrus and berry essential oils is invigorating.
- Silk protein, Vitamin E and herbal extracts gently lift away dirt and makeup.
- The pH balanced formula is non-drying, leaving your skin feeling clean, fresh, and deeply nourished.
- Suitable for all skin types, including those with auto-immune disease or undergoing chemo/radiation therapy.
- Gentle non-soap formula does not strip the skin's dermal layer and also leaves no soap residue in the shower!
- The Bulk 5L size is very cost effective and greatly reduces the amount of packaging.
- We recommend purchasing the 30ml Pump for waste free dispensing from the 5L bottle (available for separate purchase).
Use enough to cover a 20 cent piece. Apply to a washer, sponge or loofah.
PLANT BASED | NO SOAP | NO SLS | NO ANIMAL TESTING | NO PARABENS | VEGAN FRIENDLY
Suitable for use in grey water and septic systems.
Made from ETHICALLY SOURCED plant based materials.
Packaged in recyclable plastic.
DOES NOT contain harsh chemical ingredients, caustic alkalis, petroleum hydrocarbons, SLS, toxic colours or fragrances, parabens, or formaldehyde.
Not tested on animals and contains no animal products or by products.
Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiproprionate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Polyquarternium-7, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicyclic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Essential Oil Based Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, PEG/PPG-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Laureth-2, Tetrasodium Dicarboxymethyl Glutamate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), C.I. 16035, C.I. 15985.