Chamomile Dishwashing Liquid - 1L Refill
Tri Nature's Chamomile Dishwashing Liquid is an award winning pH balanced concentrate, formulated from coconut oil and corn. Extremely gentle on your hands but tough on your dishes. This 1L is designed to refill the 500ml pump bottle.
- Perfect to use on all dishes, pots, glassware, porcelain, and fine china.
- Will 'get into' and lift baked on stains, let soak if necessary.
- Commonly used to wash pesticides from fruit and vegetables prior to eating.
- Exceptionally mild and non-irritating to sensitive hands.
- pH balanced, non-toxic and septic safe.
- Concentrated formula is great value for money.
- 2016 Best Product Winner a the Australian Business Awards.
- Can also be diluted in a 500ml spray bottle and used as a surface cleaner for porous surfaces like granite and to remove dust from indoor plants.
- Gentle enough to use as a bubble bath, dog wash, and a car wash.
Dishwashing - squirt 1 x 4mL pump into flowing water in sink. Agitation will create bubbles.
Spray cleaning for delicate surfaces - Use 1-2mL in 500ml spray bottle (also available separately) and fill with water. Spray and wipe over surface with a damp cloth.
AUSTRALIAN MADE | NO PHOSPHATES | NO NITRATES | NO PETROCHEMICALS | NO ANIMAL TESTING
Suitable for grey water use, and in bio-cycle and septic systems.
Made from ETHICALLY SOURCED plant based materials.
Packaged in recyclable plastic.
Contains NO harsh chemical ingredients, caustic alkalis, petroleum hydrocarbons, SLS, toxic colours or fragrances, parabens, or formaldehyde.
For a full list of For a full list of ingredients, download the product information here.