Heritage Furniture Polish - Bulk
Tri Nature Heritage Furniture Polish is a rich plant based lotion that nourishes, protects and prevents dust. Perfect for use on natural timber, polished timber, laminated surfaces, vinyl, and leather.
- Gently cleans as it polishes and protects.
- Nourishes woodwork and creates a protective lustre.
- Prevents dirt sticking and dust settling.
- Smudges and finger marks easily wipe away.
- Protects woodwork from moisture, and moisture-containing soils.
- Sandalwood 100% essential oil fragrance.
- If you decided to purchase in bulk, Ecostainable recommends purchasing the pump with your first 5L bottle to avoid overuse of concentrate.
PLEASE NOTE - Our BACKORDER shipments from Tri Nature are incurring lengthy delays due COVID-19 and the increased need for their awesome products. This unfortunately means that there is approximately a 3-4 week delay with orders, which is beyond anyone’s control. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding at this ’not normal’ time.
AUSTRALIAN MADE | NO PHOSPHATES | NO NITRATES | NO PETROCHEMICALS | NO ANIMAL TESTING
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Spray sparingly over area to be polished. Spread and buff with a soft clean cloth. Simply buff with a dry soft cloth in between applications to restore lustre.
Suitable for use in grey water and septic systems.
Made from ETHICALLY SOURCED plant based materials.
Packaged in recyclable plastic.
DOES NOT contain harsh chemical ingredients, caustic alkalis, petroleum hydrocarbons, SLS, toxic colours or fragrances, parabens, or formaldehyde.
For a full list of ingredients, download the product information here.