Pro Care Carpet Cleaner
Tri Nature Pro Care Carpet Cleaner uses a natural solvent, derived from orange oil, to absorb into and lift soiling and stains from carpet and upholstery. The plant based and non toxic formula is safe to use in all homes and around children and pets.
- Natural orange oil solvent efficiently breaks down and removes soiling.
- Use diluted in a spot spray application or in extraction carpet cleaning machines.
- Natural essential oils leave a naturally fresh fragrance.
- Excellent economy - twice the concentration of normal household carpet cleaning formulations.
- Bottles are completely recyclable.
- Dilute in a 500ml Tri Nature Spray Bottle, also available for purchase separately.
AUSTRALIAN MADE | NO PHOSPHATES | NO NITRATES | NO PETROCHEMICALS | NO ANIMAL TESTING
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Carpets should be tested in an inconspicuous area to ensure colour fastness prior to treatment.
Spot cleaning - dilute 10ml into 500ml spray bottle and fill with water. Spray onto carpet and ‘spot’ clean with a cloth.
Extraction cleaning - dilute 7ml per litre of water for general use.
Pre-spray - dilute 30-50ml per litre of water. Spray over area before extracting.
Suitable for use in grey water and septic systems.
Made from ETHICALLY SOURCED plant based materials.
Packaged in recyclable plastic.
DOES NOT contain harsh chemical ingredients, caustic alkalis, petroleum hydrocarbons, SLS, toxic colours or fragrances, parabens, or formaldehyde.
For a full list of ingredients, download the product information here.