Sanazone Disinfectant - Lemon Myrtle Concentrate - Bulk
Tri Nature's Lemon Myrtle Sanazone Disinfectant Concentrate combines nature's own germ killing plant extracts of Oregano, Rosemary and Thyme to create a non-toxic disinfectant. Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil leaves a fresh and clean fragrance. Suitable for home and commercial use.
- Bulk 5L bottles are more cost effective and save packaging.
- Suitable for home and commercial use (Safety Data Sheet available on request).
- Extremely economical formula - 1L creates 40L of disinfectant!
- Bottles are completely recyclable.
- Dilute in a 500ml Tri Nature Spray Bottle, also available for purchase separately.
- Ecostainable recommends purchasing the 30ml Pump with your first 5L bottle to avoid overuse of concentrate.
- PLEASE NOTE - Bulk 5L & 20L bottles may be drop shipped directly from Tri Nature.
AUSTRALIAN MADE | NO PHOSPHATES | NO NITRATES | NO PETROCHEMICALS | NO ANIMAL TESTING
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Dilute 25ml into Tri Nature spray bottle and fill to 500ml with water
For mopping, dilute 10 to 20 ml product per 1Lt of water. Mop over area and allow to dry.
Suitable for use in grey water and septic systems.
Made from ETHICALLY SOURCED plant based materials.
Packaged in recyclable plastic.
DOES NOT contain harsh chemical ingredients, caustic alkalis, petroleum hydrocarbons, SLS, toxic colours or fragrances, parabens, or formaldehyde.
Water (Aqua), Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylates, Lauryl/ Myristyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride, Thyme Extract, Rosemary Extract, Oregano Extract, Fragrance.