Supre Multipurpose Cleaner - Eucalyptus Concentrate - Bulk
Tri Nature's Supre Multipurpose Cleaner is a powerhouse of herbal extracts that lift stubborn messes, allowing you to quickly and easily wipe them away. Awesome cleaning performance without the harsh odours or toxic residues of ordinary spray cleansers. The Eucalyptus fragrance just oozes cleanliness!
~ AVAILABLE via Drop Ship (3-5 days before shipping) or BACKORDER (up to 2 weeks before in store ~
- Bulk 5L bottles are more cost effective and save packaging.
- Ideal for a wide range of greasy and difficult cleaning jobs - limited only by your imagination.
- Use on a variety of hard surfaces such as stove tops, tiles, bench tops, laminate, ovens, and outdoor areas.
- Suitable for spot cleaning furniture, carpets and other messy jobs.
- An alternative to sugar soap.
- Uses plant-based solvents to get into and lift greasy messes and stains.
- Simply spray, leave for a moment and wipe - no hard rubbing or scrubbing needed.
- The concentrated formula is exceptional value - 5L will make up to 50 x 500ml bottles.
- Fragranced with 100% Eucalyptus essential oil.
- Bottles are completely recyclable.
- Dilute in a 500ml Tri Nature Spray Bottle, also available for purchase separately.
- Ecostainable recommends purchasing the 30ml pump with your first 5L bottle to avoid overuse of concentrate.
- PLEASE NOTE - Bulk 5L & 20L bottles may be drop shipped directly from Tri Nature.
PLEASE NOTE - Our BACKORDER shipments from Tri Nature are incurring lengthy delays due COVID-19 and the increased need for their awesome products. This unfortunately means that there is approximately a 3-4 week delay with orders, which is beyond anyone’s control. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding at this ’not normal’ time.
AUSTRALIAN MADE | NO PHOSPHATES | NO NITRATES | NO PETROCHEMICALS | NO ANIMAL TESTING
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Spray cleaning - dilute 50 -100mL into 500mL spray bottle and fill with water.
Painted surfaces - dilute 20mL per Litre of water into a bucket.
External cement/tiles - dilute 50mL per Litre of water into a bucket.
Grease or oil on cement - use 1 part Supre to 2 parts water.
Suitable for use in grey water and septic systems.
Made from ETHICALLY SOURCED plant based materials.
Packaged in recyclable plastic.
DOES NOT contain harsh chemical ingredients, caustic alkalis, petroleum hydrocarbons, SLS, toxic colours or fragrances, parabens, or formaldehyde.
For a full list of ingredients, download the product information here.